Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

August's Session

Miss August is turning THREE! When I moved to fort Smith, AR one of the first friends I made was this girls momma, Joyce. This little girl is her clone. August was born less than a week after my baby girl. Her mom and I got to be big fat pregnant together, which was nice. No one likes to be round alone!

Last month I offered photo sessions for a $50 donation. The donations are going to help fund Shelley Stone's brain surgery. Shelley has had her surgery to relieve symptoms of Inter-cranial hypertension. Joyce, decided to purchase one of the sessions in support of her sister. I still have two more sessions to do, and am very excited about them! But right now, lets all enjoy how adorable this little girl is! Joyce made Augusts outfit.

 

 You never know how a little person is going to take to the camera, so my first instinct was to sing "Let it Go" from frozen. After receiving a confused look from August, I stopped. She didn't need any prompting. She worked it.


 

I asked August what was in the mirror, so that she would give me an awesome shot. She replied, "Princess August is in there!"


I had a hard time eliminating photographs because she was so expressive. How could I pick which face was cuter?????





 Dance moves are copyrighted by August. Please do not duplicate or steal her intellectual property. 


www.brittneyowensphotography.com www.facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Follow on facebook for discount deals and contests for free sessions!

for booking information visit: www.brittneyowensphotography.com or email brittneyowensphotography@gmail.com
Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment