Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, September 15, 2014

Gilham first birthday session


This session was, dare I say it, way to easy. Jase was so unbelievably relaxed in front of the camera. And as soon as his mom or dad spoke to him a big smile spread across his face.

 


 


This is one of those poster American families. Mom is a teacher, and Dad is a firefighter, EMT, and in school for nursing. Pretty awesome. 

This photo is capturing his baby supermodel face.



Cannot get enough of his blue eyes!


 


Here is a before and after comparison for this shoot. Left is a straight out of the camera and right is post edit. 


I don't think Melissa and Matthew were expecting me to ask them to take a few photos without Jase. They kind of giggled and look uncomfortable at first. I just think that it is so special for a husband and wife to have those images of just the two of them. I really love these photographs because the couple was laughing and has genuine happiness written all over their faces.








 



   

























 

Now I always have to include black and whites. So here is my medley of B&W!


 



 


Thank you so much to the Gilham family for allowing me to photograph their son for his first birthday. You were all such a pleasure to work with!

The greatest compliment I can receive is to share these images with your friends. For information on my photography please visit www.brittneyowensphotography.com or www.facebook.com/bittneyowensphoto
email me at brittneyowensphotography@gmail.com for booking information


No comments:

Post a Comment