Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Friday, November 14, 2014

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

 


Even though its early November, Our Christmas tree is up. My little Bear couldn't wait to decorate, and set to work once the bag of stuffed ornaments was in her sight. I enjoyed watching as she busily worked.


This is Max's first ornament and below is Gracie's


Love her so much



 This little one was no help. He removed all the ornaments he could reach and ate them haha!



But boy is he handsome. Ugh! Love love love him!!!!!




Can't wait to celebrate Christmas. So blest. Never take any moment for granted.
Managed to attempt family photos too. My dog kept photobombing and the A10s were flying over and distracting my babies. But hey, we did our best.






No comments:

Post a Comment