Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, August 31, 2015

Baby Z turns one! {Fort Smith AR Photographer}




I cannot believe she is one! Little Z has been one of my sweetest little models over the past year. I was so lucky to photographer her newborn, 3m, 6m, 9m, and now first birthday. Its a privilege to watch these precious gifts grow. She was the most outgoing this time. She had full conversations, hushed me, waved hello and good bye, gave me gifts of grass and dirt, clapped... So much fun.


She wasn't the biggest fan of grass lol




She was just drumming...








Getting a little help from Daddy to show off her dress




Showing of her little teeth!




Here came the moment that will haunt me before any future smash cake session. While Miss Z got changed I decided I should hold the cake and lay out a blanket at the same time. I dropped her cake and crushed all the roses on top. Birthday girl didn't mind fortunately, and neither did Mom and Dad. I was so thankful for that but I do wish I hadn't assisted in the cakes distraction so much. One things for sure, she didn't need any help being cute.









About half way through Z decided to include her little feet in the smashing.


         







"I'm done! Pick me up!"










Thank you to Z's parents for trusting me with her first years photographs. She is so wonderful and I enjoyed every session!


For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 





No comments:

Post a Comment