Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Marsh family session {Fort Smith AR Photographer}




I really enjoyed this session all the way through. I haven't done an urban shoot in a long time and I was so excited to include some of the new murals in downtown Fort Smith. Adding a wonderful location to an even more wonderful family made for a great morning. 





Before and After. I like cleaning up and simplifying images. Because the mural already demands attention I removed the windows from the brick wall so it would be easier to focus on this beautiful family.




This little girl is just as sweet as she is gorgeous. She looks just like her mommy.





Little one had a vendetta against his yellow vest (which was one of the most adorable and hilarious toddler problems I've been lucky enough to witness) but mom brought out his sweet smiles. 











I just love the poses he took trying to get his vest off. He rivals Vogue models.








They were being so cute and patient while Mom and Dad had some alone photos.



Posing can be a little uncomfortable. You have a person with a camera telling you to stand one way or another. Mom made me laugh so hard when I told them to hug. She yells "I don't know how to do this!' Which made them both laugh and made for such a sweet photo.






Sweet big sister making him laugh.





We took a walk to a second mural at Belle Starr Antiques. We were in full (and hot) sun but made the best of it. 










The kids were happy to finally earn their suckers. 


So thankful to this family for having me out! What a wonderful day!



No comments:

Post a Comment