Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, October 10, 2016

Berry Family Session {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}




This session was fun. A very sweet family with two silly, handsome boys. We had amazing, cool weather and an awesome sunset. The time ended up overlapping with the Alabama/Arkansas game, but I think being down by the creek was a lot more relaxing than watching.



 



I love separating out Mom and Dad. Once you have kids, so much attention is given over to them that you forget that the two of you were where it all started. 

 




Every frame these two were making different faces. Giggling, serious, smirking, cheesing, looking at me, looking at dad (who was apparently dancing behind me). I gave up on picking "the best ones" and decided it was on Mom to print her favorite. 




 

 

 




I do love this family shot.



He tried, but he couldn't hide his handsome.




I originally had big brother set up on a pallet. He told me he had a better idea with the bucket. His idea was better. 




Mom had an awesome idea for some fishing shots (or faux fishing). She brought some bamboo poles and we let the boys hang out. I absolutely love the way they came out. 








I think the reflection images are my favorite. 


Thank you again to this sweet family. I was so happy to photograph you all, and I hope you enjoy your images!



No comments:

Post a Comment