Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Happy Halloween


I am in a state of photography obsession when it comes to my children. The older I get, the less I remember about my childhood. I remember what my mom recorded in pictures. I find myself wanting my kids to remember how happy they were(are). They only get to be little once. When they are my age and come home to visit I want them to see their images littering the walls. I want them to remember, that halloween was so fun, that mud puddle was epic, that game of tee ball made me so happy. My oldest dances, my middle roars, my youngest giggles. Every single day they give me such a joyous heart. My blessings are great. 















No comments:

Post a Comment