Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, March 8, 2015

D and H's session


The first time I took photos of these two, Harlie couldn't get enough of having her photo taken and Devon was done after one shot. This time, each time I told the kids I had all the shots I needed Devon responded "Oh man! Just a little longer!" Haha! He really enjoyed being outside on the trails. Harlie wasn't a huge fan of the bugs but she did awesome too.  


This one of Harlie has to be my favorite. The light behind her was perfect. She has the sweetest features. 

I tried to convince Harlie to kiss her brother on the cheek buuuuut that was a No haha! So we settled for a hug. 


 


Candid moment. I had just yelled that Devon had a spider on his shirt.



Devon was quite the location scout. As we walked he kept seeing tiny trails off to the side that he felt were perfect photo spots. I obliged. Handsome man.



Devon is a Luke Bryan fan. As a true country boy, Devon rocked the cowboy jeans and Cowboy, hand in pocket, pose. Miss Harlie also had her go to pose. 

 



Devon also made a point to shout "snake! Just kidding..." "Bullfrog! Just kidding..." as we walked. I sported my poker face but I was freaked out. 



Devon quote: "Im really not sure what we are going for here..."



When we made it to this spot Devon also informed me we were in spider country now.... My favorite place...


 

Letting the light shine in

 



This session was purchased to benefit Jason Brickey. Jason is a father of 5. He is in need of a liver and pancreas transplant. He is presently at 10% kidney function and legally blind. A big thank you to these kido's mom for making a donation!



 

 

I always enjoy these kids. It was great seeing them again and their momma!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment