Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Moss Family Session

 

I haven't seen Courtney's adorable family since she let me photograph Mykel at 1 month old. It really hits me when I see how much friends children have grown that time is quickly flying by. Our session had been pushed back a week due to snow and ice but waiting that week gave us a beautiful (and damp) spring backdrop.


 


The little man was having a difficult time staying awake. Mom said he had skipped his nap for the morning. The kids were so sweet and well behaved. Made for a very easy and enjoyable session.

 

Big Sis was doing a good job making him smile.






 





Courtney and her babies purchased a session to benefit Jason Brickey. The father of five is in need of a liver and pancreas transplant. Courtney told me that she never realized the pain illness could cause in a family until the loss of her grandfather this winter, and that situation made her want to help. 


 


Thank you so much to Courtney for allowing me to photograph her family.


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment