Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, July 20, 2015

Katie & Maddie {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}



I got to spend an evening with a couple of my favorite people! Miss Maddie was very excited to visit the river. I usually do all my sessions in full nature. A more urban setting was a fun change up! Maddie took the liberty of posing herself for almost all of the images lol.



Sometimes you're cool and you know it.








I did almost blind myself with the light of the water. 



 

 




She was running away. Nice action shot though lol.


Love my sweet bestie and her baby!



For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment