Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, July 6, 2015

Tiffany's Maternity Session {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}




There was enough of a break in the rain for me to photograph this beautiful family of three, soon to be four. You could feel the family's excitement to welcome their newest addition. It was wonderful to be a part of it.



 


This sweet little one wasn't a fan of the itchy grass. Her daddy came to the rescue and carried her to and from her posing spots. I think she is a bit excited for her new sibling.




Sweet ultrasound images and new baby shoes

 


 


We finished our session with these sweet images of mom and her growing baby. 




It was so wonderful meeting this family and I am so looking forward to meeting their precious baby. Thank you so much for contacting me and I hope you enjoy your images!




For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment