Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, June 13, 2016

Down by the creek {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


I have been participating in a 100 day creative challenge where you create everyday for 100 consecutive days. As part of this challenge my family went down to a favorite spot so I could photograph my kids playing. I staged some images of my daughter to play around with a new editing style. I was striving for a Disney princess feel but when you place a tom boy in a princess role it doesn't last long. She modeled for a few minutes then ran off to explore. 










I love sun flares. I've considered using a hood to prevent them but I think they are so magical. 









This was a very fun shoot for me. I love creating memories with my kids and absolutely love exploring with them. 



Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment