Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, June 20, 2016

Weiss Family {Fort Smith, AR photographer}



Photographing this family was such a treat. Their two babies were absolutely precious. I don't think its any secret that my favorite clients are little toddlers. Made my morning.











This little baby yawn made me smile







I love pulling aside mom and dad for a few alone images. 




This little one was so cute I couldn't handle it. When she hopped out of the car she enthusiastically says to me "Hi! Whats your name?! Look at my dress! Im so pretty!"
She was such a perfect little model. All smiles and so happy.






While her mommy and little sister took a short break we snuck in a few of her and daddy. 


She was doing so well during the session that I stole a couple extra images for fourth of July <3




I so loved working with this family! 

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment