Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Kim's Maternity Session {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}




Kim is having a baby!!! There are so many things about this session that made my heart happy. Kim and I have been friends since we were 9. I grew up playing Barbie's with her, having sleep overs, dance party's, reading seventeen magazine thinking we were grown, going to college together... This lady was the maid of honor at my wedding. Love her. 







Six years ago, on the same day, Kim took my maternity photos for my first baby. One year ago I took her bridal portraits in this same spot. I am so happy to have Kim in my life and I am so excited for her journey into motherhood.





Side by side of one year ago!
























I am so excited for Kim. Cannot wait to meet this sweet baby!


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment