Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Yoga photo shoot {Fort Smith AR Photographer}


Six months ago I was in a place of high stress and low confidence. I had a health scare that ended with me being genetically odd but healthy-ish (Thanks Mom and Dad!), we moved, I had hit a new level of busy with work,  was struggling to adjust to three kids, and I was exhausted from my baby waking two to three times a night. My husband signed me up to take classes at Seva Yoga in an attempt to help me transition back to sanity. I loved it. It gave me an hour each week of quiet. No phone. No kids. No emails. No work. I could just breath. It had been a long time since I last conceptually created images for myself, and in those moments I began creating a personal narrative. The owner of Seva posed for me. In this series of images I tried to display individual, self strength. That had been the one thing I personally overlooked in myself throughout the changes I experienced in 2016. God made me stronger than I knew. I hope you enjoy these images! Thank you, Taylor, for being the perfect model!























































follow on instagram and Facebook for chances to win a free session

No comments:

Post a Comment