Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Baby B's 6 month session

 

I learned a valuable lesson about prop preparation from this handsome 6m old. Make sure the baby you are shooting isn't in the 100th percentile for height and weight. The onesie's  I prepared for the above image was more than snug.  Its amazing the difference six months makes in a baby's development.

Baby B was so sweet and happy through his session. I very much enjoyed the opportunity to take his photos.



 

 


Little B had the most beautiful eyes. With his light blond, peach fuzz hair and light skin they just popped in all the images.








He had his Mom working for smiles. She kept saying, "He usually laughs at this but now he's just looking at me like I'm weird!" I completely understand that! lol. He did crack a few times though.

One beautiful smile at Mom complete with baby drool.

slipped on his Cardinals jersey for one.



I had Mom attempt holding him out on her own but Baby B proved to chunky so Dad had to be called in. I wanted to do some black & white images of this little man in his parents hands to go along with some beautiful newborn images another local photographer had done in a similar pose.

         

I think these photos with Mom are my favorites from the session. Mom is usually the photographer and doesn't get many images with the kids. These show such sweet moments. Mom is baby's first love and you can really see their bond in these images.

 

Black and White wins as my favorite. This is why I love photographing children.  Photographs are such a special record because babies grow so quickly. You can never get these moments back.

We finished up with some family images. Baby B has truly become the center of his parents world. 



Snuck one kiss shot in before the little guy was ready for another meal. I hear he doesn't skip any. Thank you so much to these lovely parents for having me out. Six months may be my favorite age to photograph. 


for booking information or contact visit:

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment