Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Collage Painting: New Product offered through Brittney Owens Photography


My degree earned from MCA was focused on painting, and I am very excited to be welcoming painting back into my everyday practice. With every session booked, clients will receive a discount purchase of a collage painting at $100. Non photo clients can purchase for $150 and must supply their own images. The size offered currently is 12x24. To me, this is such a special keep sake and hand me down that your whole family can appreciate. It hangs on your wall and doesn't require you to frame every image from you session that you love. Here is the first collage painting of 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment