Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Emileigh 2 weeks new




Baby Emileigh was my first session of 2015. What a great way to start the year off. Seeing how she is only 14 days old I expected her to wear out and sleep through, at least a portion of her session. No. I was wrong. She was happy and wide awake. This was perfect though. I love being able to see how much personality is in the baby's eyes. We started off with some Daddy/Daughter shots. I love the image of baby girl in her dad's hands.


Then we moved on to Mommy and baby. Mom has some strong genes. This little angel looks just like her.









This cape was made from baby Emileigh's Great Grandmothers wedding gown. 



I was so excited to finally use my knitted baby sleeve. I think Emileigh liked it too. She was so toasty. 


I still can't get over how content she was. Wide awake, just watching me. 




Big brother popped in for one shot with his sister. I asked him how he felt about his sister dating. He responds... "ugh...I'm just going to have to beat the guys up." 


I love this one. Still content and happy.



After his picture, Zeke was investigating my prop bag and found the baby santa hat. Per his request we used it in one. A little late, but BABYS FIRST CHRISTMAS!




Did one more of the squishy girl in her Dad's hands.





Dad had bought his little girl a dress special for her shoot so we closed out with it. Thank you so much to Allison for letting me be apart of her family's memories again. I was fortunate enough to photograph Allison at 30 weeks. It's always wonderful!


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment