Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, February 23, 2015

Baby Zoe's 6 month session


Miss Zoe is 6 months old!!! I absolutely love getting to see this sweet girl every few months. It has been so fun watching her grow. I don't think this little one could take a bad picture. She's such a natural in front of the camera and offered up smiles like crazy.


 

I love the black and whites the best. When I have the parents hold out their baby its always a little fun for me to see how long it will take before their arms get tired. Zoe thought she was super man and kept squealing.


 



 

                    

At this moment Zoe had a lot to tell me.

 
                                       


 

She was a little to excited to sit up on her own so mom and dad had her propped. She's such a little supermodel. 


As happy as she was, its very easy to see she is spoiled with attention. 





So I counted. Of the 24 images, in only 3 she isn't cheesing. So beautiful! Can't wait to see her at 9 months. 



brittneyowensphotography@gmail.com
Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment