Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Spending some time with my little man

I have been trying to capture the everyday sweet moments with my babies along with my professional family portraits. I got in a new backdrop today and had my little man pose. My children never give me those sweet smiles. My daughter gives me stink eyes and my son makes animal noises. After about 30 seconds of sitting still he ran to the window to watch the birds. We fill our yard with birdseeds in the winter for all the feathered travelers. If you have children, l recommend doing this. We have seen so many different types. Very fun and relaxing.






Started snowing again... took the camera back out when my baby girl got home.









she was posing and he was dropping fairy godmothers down his race track. typical.



No comments:

Post a Comment