Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, February 1, 2015

O's 6 month session

 

This was the third 6 month old baby boy I've been fortunate enough to photograph this month. Baby O was so precious, and he was in love with my vinyl floor. It always amazes me how much a baby changes in six months. 

He had this adorable, timid smile.





Some of these little baby smiles had me laughing. He really hated the texture of the basket handles. I have several images of him touching it and grimacing. 

 


 
                            



I love the addition of this puppy, which belonged to O's big brother. Incorporating a keepsake is a wonderful way to make photos that much more special. This was one of the images where baby O was really enjoying rubbing the vinyl floor. We had to keep pulling him up. Dad, Mom and sister were all jumping around behind me in an effort to lift his face. 

 

 



Such a sweet smile. 

I think these two images are my favorites. Ms K's hair had to be pried from O's fingers a couple times, but she still gave a winning smile. She's a perfect big sister.










Think someone is getting some teeth.


 

So she was gorgeous and hilarious (the perfect package). I think I could have talked to her all day. She loves cats. Daddy is her favorite animal. She only likes to wear dresses. 

 

 

You can see it written all over his face. He was tired. I bet he took an extra long nap after I left. He had an hours worth of wardrobe changes and posing. Happy six month to this handsome boy.



I never share the outtakes from my sessions but she was too silly not too. Thank you so much to mom and dad for having me out. Kids are my favorite. 

For booking information visit
email
follow on Facebook for contests and discounts
Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment