Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Baby E, Six month session {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


I always love seeing this sweet little girl. I cannot believe she is 6 MONTHS!

 



Little E is one of the easiest babies to photograph. She is so easy with the smiles and so happy. It was hot and sticky out. Her momma and I were speeding through wardrobe and prop changes. Little miss just went with it and rocked all her photos.





Looking good!

 



Baby in a bucket! Love the arm. She looks like she's at the spa.


 



This little girls eyelashes are gorgeous

 





Thank you so much to this sweet girls mom for having me out! I always love seeing this little girl. I have gotten to photograph her newborn and three month images. Its such an honor to watch these precious babies grow. 

 

For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment