Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Baby Z 10 months {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


I love when families choose the "Grow with me" package. I've gotten to see this sweet girl from newborn, three months, six months, and now 10. She has gotten more adorable each session. This was our first outdoor session and I think she really enjoyed it. The heat brought out her baby curls.



Grandma came to visit from Canada. I love this one because baby Z is smiling and posing.











Special request from mom and dad. 












And because I can't resist, I have to put a baby in a bucket.





This photo made me think of Olan Mills. lol.




Those eyes. I love the hat.


Black and Whites!!!!






 

 


Thank you again to this wonderful family for having me out! Always love seeing this beautiful little one.



For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment