Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, June 22, 2015

Benjamin turns one! {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


I was so excited to be photographing this sweet little guy for his first birthday. He had grown quite a bit since his 6 month session. I think his mom said he is wearing 24m clothing at this point, which meant he also didn't fit in my buckets haha! This is such a wonderful family.

 


 

I had walked through this grass several times before the families session began (brilliantly wearing a dress as well) and came home with a collection of mosquito bites. Always have to enjoy an Arkansas summer. Mr Benjamin was fighting with some allergies/watery eyes. He was still so pleasant and sweet. 


 


He really got a kick out of the grass



Momma was blowing on his face and he thought it was hilarious.


I am in love with this photo. He looks like such a little stud. His Mom was singing to him and he just bounced right along with the beat. So cute.





 


He kept kicking up his bare foot.




Daddy's go to laugh maker was throwing him in the air. Worked really well.


 


 



That first year goes so fast. I am so honored to have been part of recording them. What a handsome little man.

For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment