Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, May 16, 2016

Anderson Spring Session {Fort Smith AR Photographer}


I love photographing these two! These sisters are among my sweetest clients. I have so much fun each time I see them. They looked beautiful in white <3



Big sister makes me laugh. I love talking to her. The last time I photographed her she was very concerned that the clovers we walked through were poison ivy. This time she was worried about snakes. Fortunately there weren't any.



When photographing kids they usually wiggle, look around, talk, runaway etc. These two freeze. I had to laugh when I went through all the images before selecting the ones to edit. Miss H and Miss M were like little statues. The trees and grass were the only thing moving frame by frame.














When I was taking the girls individual images I bundled the other sister in my quilt. Miss H thought it was the greatest thing ever to be cocooned in a blanket in a field. 








I just can't get over how precious she is!








I LOVE seeing these two. Miss H made my day when she announced that it had been the best morning ever. Thank you so much to their parents for allowing me to photograph them again! I hope you enjoyed their images!





Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 


All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

1 comment:

  1. Love love love them all. Thank you for making it such an enjoyable experience. :) I usually hear "when are we going to see Mrs. Brittany again?"

    ReplyDelete