Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Morrison Family {Fort Smith AR Photographer}

I spent most of Mother's day eve and Mother's day editing this session and it made me feel so sentimental. This session was filled with flowers and hugs from the three boys to Mom. Family is such a special gift and I always feel so special when a family lets me record that gift for them.


When getting this session started Mr W let us know that we probably had a 1% chance of a bear attack during the shoot. I was happy we remained in the 99% haha!




I love taking some alone images of Mom and Dad. This is how their family started and its so important to remember how special being husband and wife is.

Sweet, sweet brothers.

Wrinkled nose at Mom 

When I had the boys come over to take some images with Mom, Dad sent Mr S over with flowers. It was a sweet moment.


Mom is a little boys first love <3

We finished with a few photos of the boys together. I am so happy I was able to photograph this family.


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment