Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, May 9, 2016

Making the most of my time: Personal Post


Being "mommy" induces some of the most incredible, guilt ridden pressure. More than I could have ever imagined. I constantly feel compelled to be the most. I want to take my kids to six flags, teach them something new each day, feed them perfectly balanced meals... almost 5 years into this adventure I'm realizing most of these things won't happen daily. Some of my aspirations won't happen annually. But thats ok. I am finally realizing: That's OK. Spoil them with love and attention, not things. I've been working on making special, muddy, everyday memories with my babies and hoping these memories are special to them when they grow up.














No comments:

Post a Comment