Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Joe and Chuck

Joe purchased this session in support of the Sebastian County Humane Society (https://www.facebook.com/SebastianCountyHumaneSociety)(http://www.sebastiancountyhumanesociety.org). Thank you so much to Joe for making a charitable contribution to Fort Smith's local shelter. All the fur babies appreciate your support! My own dog was adopted from the humane society here. He is a wonderful part of my family.

This handsome bull terrier is Chuck.


I was a little confused when Joe first walked in. He was carrying this 14 month old in his arms. He let me know, as soon as I put him down he will be gone. Another amusing tidbit with this session was that a very nosey hound was sniffing me and licking my face while I was photographing Joe and Chuck. Dogs don't come equipped with personal bubbles. As we speak, I am typing this blog post and my german shepherd is trying to sit in my lap.







My daughter and I made a walk through the humane society this afternoon while dropping of Joe's donation. There are so many beautiful animals waiting for a home. Thank you again to Joe!
I am going to continue to offer pet portrait sessions to benefit Fort Smith's, Sebastian County Humane Society. For booking information please email Brittneyowensphotography@gmail.com or visit
Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment