Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Macrophotography

I think any stay at home mom can understand and appreciate that feeling of insanity and stress from only having interacted with her children for a full week. The loneliness of being without other adults week after week can be intense. Recently I began exploring macrophotography after stumbling across the hashtag on instagram. The photographs are amazing. Such tiny, beautiful gifts from God right under our noses. Literally everywhere! It made me realize how much I overlook. Experimenting with my own macrophotography has become a sweet little escape and some much needed me time. Here are the images I captured over the last few weeks.


       
                                      









All of these photographs I had to take in my yard because my two babies. Im afraid I may lose them if they aren't in a fence!














find me on instagram to see more: BrittneyOwensPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment