Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, April 13, 2015

Cousin's session {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


Group of 7 cousins. I really adore getting the opportunity to photograph children. After about 15 minutes All the group shots were completed and I stood there dumbfounded at how simple they had made it on me. I had an "Uhhhhhh, now what do we do..." moment. Bravo to the parents for raising such wonderful and respectful little ones.


                        
                      









Mommy and her oldest


With five little ones I'm sure this pretty mom is showered with love like this daily.


Sweet Sisters




Emi's Mom thought this image was funny. Emileigh is pouting and all the big kids are showering her with attention lol.



Built in Best Friends







Today this Man is marrying Z's momma. He very excitedly requested a photo.



Black and Whites!






While I was taking the girls picture this was happening behind me.











There are few things more precious than family bonds. I was so happy to record there memories. This session was for Grandma and Grandpa to have images of all their grand babies together. I hope they enjoy these!


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment