Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Family Session {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


I have sat across the aisle from this family in church for probably a year now. I was so excited when I realized they were the ones who booked this mornings session. Their two sweet boys were wonderful. The toddler age is my absolute favorite to photograph. 


Mr W was enjoying being outside quite a bit. Asking him to be still and smile was an obvious challenge for an almost three year old, but he did an amazing job.



 

 


Baby D would have preferred to stay with his mommy instead of my bucket. But there aren't many things cuter than a baby in a bucket. 


Big brother couldn't wait for his turn to sit in it. We gave him a dandelion and let him take a turn.



Quote from Mr W. "If I lay here can I have another skittle...?" 




 





Walked down by the creek to take some truck shots. I don't think it gets much cuter than this.



...those cheeks. Baby D was a little sleepy at this point. 



Black and Whites!!!!











Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 



2 comments:

  1. These are perfect!!! I am amazed that you captured the boys personalities so well;) Thank you Brittney!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were so wonderful! I'm so happy you gave me the opportunity to photograph them!

      Delete