Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sweet Ms H, Children photography {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


This sweet girl was a wonderful way to start back to work after a week off. Ms H had so much personality. This was the first shot of the session. She had concerns about her shoes getting grassy and was a little unsure at first but she poured out silliness and smiles very quickly.


 


Grandma found her a dandelion. 



I often bring toddlers something to hold on to during a session incase they are feeling nervous. Gives them something else to focus their attention on. I brought several roses and told Ms H to select one. She selected all of them. Girl after my own heart.


At this point I knew she and I were friends. She was pretending Mom and Grandma had left and she was going back to my house. Humoring her, Mom and Grandma hid behind a tree causing this sweet smile.


 



I just couldn't get over how gorgeous her blond hair was backlit. 


 

 

Dancing with Mom





By outfit three she was bringing the sass haha! She wasn't impressed with the mirror.

Ms H divvied out the roses between her and mom.


blowing kisses. She was so fun. I could have hung out with her all day.


 





When all was done Ms H requested a shot of her on a big rock. 

Now for some Black and Whites!!!!





I loved this little ones personality. 




Thank you so much to her Grandmother and Mom for letting me photograph Ms H. I really enjoyed it and I hope they equally enjoy their images! 


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 



No comments:

Post a Comment