Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, April 27, 2015

William's Family {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


This family was kind enough to let me borrow them for the morning. My husband works with Derek, but we had never really met before. I had to laugh because I basically facebooked his wife and asked if they would meet me in the woods with their children haha! Nothing about that made me seem creepy. I greatly appreciated them helping me out! It gave me an opportunity to experiment with my editing program. Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the images!























Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 




No comments:

Post a Comment