Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Alexandria's Bridal Portraits {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


 

I don't usually do Bridal portraits, but I was excited to give this gift to my sweet and beautiful cousin who just got married this past weekend. Congratulations Jeremy and Alexandria!


 




 

Her sister and I were trying to stale as long as possible. Back at my house family were setting up for a surprise shower. Everyone had traveled a few hours and my sweet husband decorated and picked up food and cake all while watching our children. He was the most amazing honorary bridesmaid ever.






 

Alexandria was one of the hardest people to get a genuine smile out of. I kept screaming "JEREMY!' in a British accent to finally get her to crack. 



I was the brilliant makeup artist for these portraits. I applied fake eyelashes for the first time and glued her eyelid to her eyebrow. I repaired it thankfully, but that is why you leave it to the professionals.


 

 

Once again, we were stalling. I took over 600 images during this session.




 


 

 

 


For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment