Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Extended Family Session {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}

 



I really enjoy doing extended family sessions. You get to meet multiple generations, as well as, watch the members interact with each other. It always makes me wish my brothers and sisters lived closer. 

This whole family was so wonderful (and easy) to photograph. I was told they had planned family portraits around the time the first grandchild was born over a decade ago but were just now getting around to doing it. I am so flattered to be the photographer you chose!



I had scheduled with this family over a month ago to meet at the historic site downtown. That was before all the rain and flooding hit. My location had to change slightly for this session due to high water, but I was so thankful the rain rerouted itself so this session did not need to be rescheduled!


 


 




There was a request for a crazy photo :) Definitely a framer. I greatly appreciate that spirit fingers were the immediate reaction for most of the family.



I'm assuming by sibling interactions that this gentleman was the youngest. His smiles were pretty genuine as his brother and sister heckled him.

 





I love love love moms dress!



The grandsons requested a wagon image




Black and Whites (my favorites)


       






Thank you so much to this family for having me out. I enjoyed meeting and working with all of you!





For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!

Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment