Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Ms.H and Ms.M, Children's Photography {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}


My husband use to work with the daddy of these two sweet girls, but ever since a department change I've been keeping up with them on instagram. They are so adorable that when I had an opening in my session schedule I asked to borrow them. (Can you blame me?)




I always love it when kids climb out of the car before a session with a huge grin on their face. Thats how these two were when I first saw them. I knew immediately they were going to have some beautiful photos. Ms H greatly approved of the white flowers I scouted out for their photos. 











I mean, seriously. How cute are they?











Had to include a silly one of Ms. M. I don't think she wanted sister to kiss her forehead again lol.

Thank you so much to Mom for letting me photograph these sweet sisters. I had a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy your images just in time for Mother's Day!



Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment