Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, May 4, 2015

Twins First Birthday! {Fort Smith, Arkansas Photographer}

  

I was really excited to be gifted to this family for the twins first birthday! They had three sweet children. Big brother also just celebrated a birthday and was excited to tell me about his new red light saber. I tried my hardest to talk Star Wars with him but my knowledge was limited. Mom, Dad & their Aunt came armed with props and cakes. I was so amazed at how quickly and smoothly this session went with three little ones. I think three children has made these parents very efficient. Their aunt waved rattles and balloons behind me to draw the babies attention. Made me consider getting an assistant! 



 


She is a doll


We didn't know if the balloons were over filled or just sensitive but they kept popping on the grass. 


This horse was made by the twins grandmother.



Sweet little man was not as into the cakes as his sister. He skipped his nap and wanted to be with his mommy.

 

 





Big Brother looks so much like his dad!





 



Big brother watched a family flying kites right by us. He was amazingly content.




My requested a shot of her bloomers <3





Thank you so much to this family for letting me photograph their children! I hope they have a wonderful first birthday. Enjoy your images!


Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 


No comments:

Post a Comment