Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, November 2, 2015

August's Fall Session {Fort Smith AR Photographer}


I had so much fun taking this little girl's pictures. She has so much personality. I had a hard time picking between her many faces. She had her serious face, smiley face, stinky face, giggles face. All of them were too cute. 

I am so excited to have one of my images of sweet August featured by the snap society!



 


 

I absolutely love fall photographs. Its so much fun for me to play up all the warm colors in the trees. August was a good sport with my apple props. After I threw them all over the ground she happily (and quickly) picked them all up. She's probably an Easter egg collecting champ.




                         


Proud apple collector

 


When I use to babysit August over three years ago, her little 6 month old baby self would make this same face. Cracks me up.

 

 

          
 

 



Toward the end of the session her inner model came out haha! Just posing away!


_______________________________________
A little before and after


______________________________________

I didn't do as many black and whites this time. I just loved the colors to much to convert them. Had to do a few though!



 


 

Big thanks to this little ones parents for letting me photograph her! She is always so much fun (and dressed really cute). Hope you enjoy her images!



All images are property of Brittney Owens

No comments:

Post a Comment