Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Needham Family {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


I was able to spend time with one of my favorite families! I love getting to see them, especially this little one. She and her personality have both grown so much since the last time I saw her. While posing she performed a version of the chicken dance led by her brother, hoarded pumpkins, and instructed us on what she would and wouldn't do haha! Grant was responsible for getting these smiles. 




When you're this cute I bet its easy to get away with stuff. Sweet Alivea looks so much like her mommy. 


 


 

The last time I saw Grant he was about a foot shorter. 



 


We had to trade out the lipgloss Alivea was clutching for a sunflower. She had a love/hate relationship with the trains and trolleys around us. She kept saying "CHOO CHOOO" with big eyes. She was much more relaxed when we backed away. They must have looked huge to her little self.

I think this may be my favorite image from the session.


 






Convinced Grant to take a couple solo images.



Grant was making Alivea laugh off to the side. Sweet moment <3


Thank you to the Needham's for letting my photograph them! I hope you enjoy your images.

 



Instagram: BrittneyOwensPhotography
All images are property of Brittney Owens and are not to be reproduced without consent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment