Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, November 23, 2015

Johnson Family Session {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


I think I may have found one of my new favorite locations while photographing this family. I really enjoyed this sundown session. I haven't seen these sweet babies in about 9 months. They have grown so much. Sweet Mykel could now walk which made catching him for pictures entertaining. Miss Malaiah was still sweet as could be.

 


I was happy to get this image of the whole family looking at the camera. A few frames in Mykel decided he wanted Dads earings haha! 



Everytime I see this little one, she looks more and more like her beautiful Mom.

 

Snuck in a couple of Mom and Dad. The babies were running all at their feet.

 

Mykel didn't care to much for taking photos. He wanted his daddy to hold him the whole time. We got set up and quickly sat him down before he ran off. 

 

I really love these images. He may not of been pleased, but he was definitely handsome.


I love this look from Mykel. He's telling me with his eyes, "Don't you dare make my daddy put me down."
This was a wonderful family for me to conclude with before maternity leave. 
Thank you to Courtney and Ladon for allowing me to photograph their sweet family! I hope you enjoy your images.



For booking information or chances to win a free session follow on Facebook!
Instagram: BrittneyOwensPhotography
Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 
All images are copyrighted by Brittney Owens Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment