Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Madison's Senior Session {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


I so much enjoyed getting to meet Madison and photograph her senior session. She is a beautiful girl inside and out. We had so much fun during her shoot and I am very excited to show off her beautiful images. I remember how exciting and scary the transition from high school to college was. Madison is so fortunate to be making this transition with such a supportive family behind her. So excited for you, Madison! You are an awesome young woman!




Madison's five year old brother was on smile duty. He made her laugh so easily.



 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 




 



 


 

I liked this picture and had to include it because while Madison was posing her mom was smiling at her. Madison asked her why she was smiling and her mom responds, "Because you're so pretty." It made her blush a little. <3

 



 

 


Here is a before/after that shows my editing process. 


A huge thank you to Madison's parents for allowing me to photograph her senior session. It was a wonderful experience and so enjoyed meeting the family! I hope you enjoy the images!


 


Instagram: BrittneyOwensPhotography
All images are property of Brittney Owens and are not to be reproduced without consent. 




No comments:

Post a Comment