Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Baby E turns one! {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


Oh my goodness. I cannot believe a whole year has gone by since I took this sweet girls newborn photos. 
She has been such a joy to photograph over the past year, and I am going to sincerely miss seeing her (and often her big brother) every few months.



 


The smash cake portion of E's one year birthday session was the highlight for her. She knew this cake was hers and she enjoyed every second of destroying it. Most babies are a little timid. E wrapped her little hands around the cake and squished it while grinning. It was demolished in less than 5 minutes.


 




 



 

E had me laughing. Mom said that when she grabs something she isn't supposed to have she will spin in circles so you can't take it. That's what she kept doing with the "1". I have just as many images of her back as her face. 





The tutu outfit change was not her favorite but we managed a couple images. I had the Christmas set up of to the left, and thats where she wanted to be. 


 

 

She is such an easy baby to make smile too. Her little personality was shining this whole session. 


Thank you so much to E's parents for allowing me to be a part of her first year. It was very special to watch her grow. She is a beautiful little girl.


   


 

For booking information find me on Facebook or email at BrittneyOwensPhotography@gmail.com

Brittney Owens Photography
Fort Smith, AR Photographer

1 comment: