Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Jennifer and Brian's Winter Family Session {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


I was so excited to get an email from Jennifer for a session. I had first been given the opportunity to photograph her family in spring and now for Christmas pictures. The boys had already changed so much from the last time I saw them. Mr W had a case of the giggles the whole time and kept shouting "GOOOOAAAAL!" Haha! Mr D wasn't as ecstatic as big brother, but was content as long as Mom or Dad had him.





Dad was throwing leaves out in front of them right before each shot to get little D to smile. Worked!

 

Sweet D was so stoic for most of his photos until dad started running back and forth behind me. There are so many times I wish I could just turn around and watch the parents making those babies smile!






 

Big brother was telling me about how he wanted a light saber for Christmas. I tried to discuss as much Star Wars as I could, but it was clear this 3 year old had a much broader knowledge on the subject.

 




 


Being Arkansas, December weather doesn't promise to be cold. We faked it a little with the blanket wrap, but in truth it was 73 degrees. 


 




____________________________________________________________
A few Before & After images




_____________________________________________________________



Ah he's so handsome!

 



This is one of the sweetest little smiles!

 



Thank you so much to this wonderful family for allowing me to be their photographer! I enjoyed the experience immensely. The boys did so well, and Mr W definitely earned his chocolate treat. He told me its his favorite.


For booking information find me on Facebook or email at BrittneyOwensPhotography@gmail.com

Brittney Owens Photography
Fort Smith, AR Photographer specializing in newborns, family, and children sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment