Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, December 21, 2015

Haley's Mini Maternity Session {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


I was so excited to have Haley referred to me, and am really looking forward to meeting her new baby when he arrives this spring. Haley came prepared for her session with this sweet pose idea, as well as, some adorable ways to include big brother in the shoot.


 





 

It was making me laugh because Haley was a little uncomfortable with having both boys standing behind me while she posed. She had the nervous giggles being watched but it made for some beautiful, genuine smiles.


 


 

 

Mom's outfit was complimented by the environment perfectly.



A little Before and After



I was so happy to photograph this maternity session and am looking forward to meeting this sweet baby! 

 





Brittney Owens Photography
Fort Smith, AR Photographer specializing in newborns, family, and children sessions

No comments:

Post a Comment