Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Baby S, 9 days new {Fort Smith, AR Photographer}


This sweet boy was flawless. Perfect chubby cheeks, adorable fuzzy head of hair... I could have cuddled him all day. 

 

He fought me less than the majority of precious newborns I work with. He told me off for about five minutes then gave up after Mom fed him.



 



I was so amazed at how much he looked like his dad already. 


 



I love placing the newborn in Dads hands. This sweet baby will grow so quickly, it is easy to forget how tiny he really was.

 

And, of course, we had to take some with this little boys first true love. He is going to be running to her for countless boo boos that need kissing, climbing on her because he's tired, sneaking into her side of the bed at night because he's scared. There is such a special bond between Mom and Son.



Also we tried to catch a photo of big sister. She didn't really want to be part of the session.


What I love about Baby S's awake images is that he is turning toward his Mom's voice. 


 


Modeling his outfit from Grandma


Thank you so much to this sweet family for allowing me to capture your son's first images. It is always a special experience for me. 









All images copyright Brittney Owens Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment