Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Monday, August 1, 2016

Mercado 1st Birthday Smash Cake {Fort Smith AR Photographer}


This sweet angel was so wonderful to photograph. Mom brought props and outfits for Miss A that had a more chic style to them. I chose to edit the images with a more vogue aesthetic because of it. I am very excited about how this precious little girls session came out.






We were fortunate that this little one wasn't too steady on her feet. She didn't care to stay in front of the back drops. She either felt like getting close to me and the camera or going to peek at my dog who was watching the session through the window. Her confusion as to why we kept sticking her in baskets and buckets was priceless. 




I mean seriously, this little one is gorgeous.



About this time Daddy showed back up. She was happy to see him.




She wouldn't let go of the pompoms on her shorts.



 



In the images where Miss A is smiling and looking off to the side, she was actually waving "hi" to one of her daddy's close friends, Tony. She adored him as her audience.

 

 

I absolutely love getting to do smash cake images. There are two kinds of babies. Those that dive in and those that don't care to be dirty. Miss A wasn't to keen on getting messy. She picked at one pink rose until her daddy finally pushed her hand into the cake. 

 

 





I just can't get over those sweet eyes!

 

 



 

This final image makes me laugh. She was ready to be picked up and couldn't understand why no one was grabbing her.

Thank you so much to this family for allowing me to photograph their daughters first birthday images. It was so wonderful working with them!



Fort Smith, Arkansas photographer specializing in newborn, children and family portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment