Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Plummer Maternity Session {Fort Smith Photographer}





This sweet Mom is 5 weeks away from her due date. We only had about 10 minutes to shoot this session because the weather was taking a turn. It ended up being an awesome backdrop for the images. This location has so many wonderful spots to photograph that we missed because we were hurrying. I'm hopeful when this family's 4th baby arrives we will be able to return. I have loved getting to be this families photographer. I have been able to be a part of their wedding, photograph newborn through one year images of their first daughter, and now I am so honored to be a part of their second baby girls first year. I hope you enjoy their images!




 



 











 















All images copyright Brittney Owens Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment