Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby Alivea

This was a really fun newborn shoot for me, and it was my first experience. A friend of mine, after years of trying, was finally blessed with this beautiful baby. She was, also, kind enough to let this sweet little girl be my guinea pig. I had no experience working with a newborn, and even though l have two children, posing someone else baby was so intimidating. Alivea was wide awake for the whole shoot and I stuck to some easy reclined poses. I think photographs of sleeping newborns are adorable, but I just love being able to see their eyes. It was a great learning opportunity. I am so grateful that her momma gave me this chance!























For more photographs please visit www.brittneyowensphotography.com or follow on facebook www.facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment