Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baby Anne

This is my second newborn shoot to date. Another friend of mine was nice enough to let me take photos of her week old baby girl. I felt a little more relaxed this time and had a little fun with wraps and even moving outside. Anne was very unhappy with me. All she wanted was to comfortably lay down and suck her pacifier, and in I roll! Each shot was taken immediately after I pulled her paci out. The hour went: Remove paci, snap quickly, insert paci. It was a lot of fun! I am very lucky to have friends that allow me to borrow their sweet babies. Anne has seven other siblings. Three of which were just outside the shot. Her sisters kept gushing about how cute she looked. Almost made me want more kids... Almost.




For more photographs please visit www.brittneyowensphotography.com or follow on facebook www.facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

No comments:

Post a Comment