Brittney Owens Photography

Brittney Owens Photography
visit me on my site or facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Flower time with my children

I had been practicing on my children for a while at this point, but one morning, while driving to the park, my husband and l saw a beautiful patch of flowers. We decided to spend ten minutes taking their photographs. My baby girl had a blast. She loves all things princess and enjoyed all the attention. My baby boy ate some grass...


For more photographs please visit www.brittneyowensphotography.com or follow on facebook www.facebook.com/brittneyowensphoto


_____________________________________________________________________









_______All the above are my favorites____












































No comments:

Post a Comment